Acceptable Use Policy
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. You agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else do so.
- Compromising the integrity, confidentiality and/or availability of our Services and/or systems of our Services, including Sub-processors’ Services and systems related to the delivery of our Services. This includes probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Reverse-engineering our software, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems.
- Sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Using the Services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information.
- Sending authentication and / or signature request to multiple random recipientes that do not expect the request and have not coordinated with the sending party.
- The Services may only be used to store Customer Data that the User have lawfully obtained or created. The Services may not be used directly or indirectly for any illegal activity.
Violation of Acceptable Use Policy
- Violations by you, your company, or any other party authorized to access and use the Services may result in blocked access to or partial or full suspension of Services or other reasonable actions appropriate to address the violation, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We shall make reasonable efforts to contact you so that violations may be addressed voluntarily by you however we reserve the right to act without notice when necessary to preserve the stable, secure and uninterrupted operations of the Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement agencies and government agencies if criminal activity is suspected. Violators may also be subject to civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- In case of violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, Customer shall not be entitled to any compensation.