Accessibility Statement for Dokobit
At Dokobit, we aim to ensure that our website provides accessibility to all users, including the ones with disabilities. We continuously work on improving the experience of all of our customers, including our effort to conform with accessibility standards which ensure that access to our services is as seamless as possible.
- Measures to support accessibility
Dokobit takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Dokobit website and Portal:
- Internal policies and procedures to address accessibility requirements.
- Self-evaluation of customer-facing systems on a quarterly basis.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods: external auditors’ employment on an annual basis to identify the potential issues.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Dokobit is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA and is working on being fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Dokobit. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Dokobit:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
- Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Dokobit is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Dokobit is not compatible with:
- Microsoft Explorer
Dokobit is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Screen reading technologies
- Technical specifications
Accessibility of Dokobit relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
- Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Dokobit, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Dokobit:
- Third-party functions: Third-party functions are controlled by our partners, therefore we cannot guarantee providing full accessibility to the content owned by third parties, e.g. Cookie settings.
- Colour contrast: In our application, we have identified accessibility issues related to colour contrast in several areas, including status indicators, text content and background combinations in various sections of the application. Additionally, Dokobit provides branding functionality which, based on the customer’s brand, may result in non-conforming colour contrasts.
- Discernible text: There are multiple links which do not contain any discernible text for the readers.
- Other: Besides the above-mentioned limitations, there are a few other issues that may be experienced locally on one or another of Dokobit functions. Dokobit team proactively works on removing these limitations.
- Assessment approach
Dokobit assessed the accessibility of Dokobit by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 16 November 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Currently, the statement is only available in English but we are working to have it available in other languages as well.