Acceptable Use Policy
The following Acceptable Use Policy last updated on June 17, 2020.
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. You agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else do so.
- Compromising the integrity, confidentiality and/or availability of our Services and/or systems of our Services, including Sub-processors’ Services and systems related to the delivery of our Services. This includes probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Reverse-engineering our software, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems.
- Sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Using the Services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information.
- Sending authentication and/or signature request to multiple random recipients that do not expect the request and have not coordinated with the sending party.
- The Services may only be used to store Customer Data that the User has lawfully obtained or created. The Services may not be used directly or indirectly for any illegal activity.
- The Services may not be used for providing your own electronic identity security solution based on user authentication or signing operation performed using Dokobit API services. For example, a customer logs in with any of Dokobit supported eIDs and in the same session, you ask the customer to register a user using a self-chosen password that the customer then uses in future authentications.
- Dokobit API services that have been provided may only be used in the User’s systems after a successful integration review by Dokobit. The provided API access may not be reused directly or indirectly in any other 3rd party systems that were not included in the initial integration review. If the Services are to be used in the 3rd party systems, a new agreement with new access for each usage shall be provided.
Violation of Acceptable Use Policy
- Violations by you, your company, or any other party authorized to access and use the Services may result in blocked access to or partial or full suspension of Services or other reasonable actions appropriate to address the violation, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We shall make reasonable efforts to contact you so that violations may be addressed voluntarily by you however we reserve the right to act without notice when necessary to preserve the stable, secure and uninterrupted operations of the Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- We may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement agencies and government agencies if criminal activity is suspected. Violators may also be subject to civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- In case of violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, Customer shall not be entitled to any compensation.